ZOOM! TEETH WHITENING - Melrose, MA
at Pan Dental Care
ZOOM!® TEETH WHITENING
To whiten your teeth, we use the most advanced technology available, called ZOOM!®
Looking to have a significantly whiter, brighter smile? Consider the revolutionary, safe, and easy ZOOM!® process that can be achieved with just a one-hour treatment session or our take-home kits, our ZOOM!® whitening system can lighten your teeth without sensitivity problems and with long-lasting results!
Please click on our Exclusive Offers on our ZOOM!® Teeth Whitening Special
Coupons located at the bottom of this page and on our Home page!
The ZOOM!® in-office process takes about an hour, and the results are dramatic--up to seven to nine shades whiter in less than 60 minutes! You can quickly go on with your day right away with a whiter, brighter smile.
HOW DOES ZOOM!® IN-OFFICE TEETH WHITENING WORK?
- In today’s world, everyone wants instant results. Well, we can give you dramatically whiter teeth in just one hour-long appointment!
- Using a light-activated, powerful whitening treatment, we can remove years of accumulated stains and discoloration in a shorter period of time.
- We take care of everything while you sit back, relax, and let the ZOOM!® treatment improve your smile.
WHAT ARE THE STEPS TO DO TAKE-HOME ZOOM!® TEETH WHITENING?
To accomplish the whitening of your teeth, we utilize a tray whitening system. This tray whitening system is completed in 2 steps.
1) The first step is to make an impression of your teeth. With this impression, we'll craft you custom whitening trays that you can use over and over.
2) Finally, you will take the ZOOM!® whitening gel and put it in the custom trays for a short period of time over a period of a few days. This often results in a whiter smile of 4 - 8 shades! Please contact us at Pan Dental Care today to see if you are a candidate for this type of ZOOM!® whitening!
TAKE HOME ZOOM!® TEETH WHITENING CUSTOM TRAYS
- Although our take-home ZOOM!® whitening kits may seem pretty similar to commercial whitening solutions, this treatment is different in important ways. For instance, instead of using one-size-fits-all whitening trays or strips, we actually fabricate trays to fit your unique teeth.
- During your consultation, we will collect impressions of your upper and lower teeth so that we can provide you with custom trays. (See photo above of the custom home-bleaching trays.)
- As a result, the ZOOM!®whitening gel can be evenly applied on your teeth for a seamlessly brighter smile in the comfort of your own home!
HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY ZOOM!® BRIGHTER SMILE?
After whitening, your new, brighter smile will be preserved the longest if you're willing to forgo such habits as smoking, drinking coffee and drinking tea. Deeply pigmented foods and beverages can discolor your teeth again sooner than you want. Also, you need to implement good, healthy habits into your lifestyle, including daily brushing and flossing as well as regularly visiting our office for professional cleanings. These actions can keep stains from returning for as long as possible.
READY FOR A SMILE MAKEOVER?
We always want our patients to feel confident about their proposed smile makeover, whether they're planning to undergo professional teeth whitening or receive a new veneer. That's why we love giving you a virtual sneak peek into the future with the help of cosmetic imaging! Plastic surgeons have been using this style of technology for years now with great success.
The process is simple - we'll have a laboratory-made wax model crafted to demonstrate the positive changes you can expect from your brand-new look. You'll essentially be able to hold your brand-new smile in your hands, request tweaks as necessary, and proceed to treatment without worry.
If you are seeking a relatively small positive change for your smile, such as the correction of a stubborn dark spot or a chipped tooth, direct bonding is available as a "quick fix" here in Melrose at Pan Dental Care. In most cases, this procedure will only take one appointment, which is ideal for busy patients who need to return to their regular routine as soon as possible. One of our dentists will apply tooth-colored composite resin to the tooth in question and carefully sculpt it into place so that it corrects the issue subtly and attractively. After hardening the new addition in place with a high-tech curing light, it should serve your smile well for several years.
Wouldn't it be easier if you could achieve your ideal smile all at once instead of undergoing several, time-consuming procedures? Porcelain veneers make this lofty goal a reality here in Melrose at Pan Dental Care. This style of restoration is crafted from high-quality dental ceramics and designed to serve as an extremely thin shell - thin enough that it can be placed over the visible surfaces of requested teeth in a natural-looking way, hiding years of frustrating stains, chips, gaps, and other flaws in one fell swoop.
METAL FREE DENTAL RESTORATIONS
When our dentists recommend the placement of a new dental crown, inlay, onlay, bridge, or other restoration, we don't want our patients to be worried about the aesthetic appeal of this addition. That's why we primarily use the latest metal-free materials in the dental field today for superior function, longevity, and cosmetic value. Zirconia ceramics are not only virtually indistinguishable from natural tooth enamel, but their strong and biocompatible nature is well-suited to any smile, even for patients who've struggled with sensitivities to common dental materials in the past.
INVISALIGN® CLEAR ALTERNATIVE TO TRADITIONAL BRACES by Invisalign Certified Dr. Nelson Pan
Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. It can give you the beautiful straight teeth you have always wanted. It works using a series of clear, removable, and comfortable aligners no one can tell you are wearing. So, you can smile during treatment as well as after! Invisalign has been proven effective, and Dr. Nelson Pan is certified to treat with Invisalign.
GUM CONTOURING WITH COMFORTABLE LASER
Sometimes, a patient's smile simply contains too much gum tissue, resulting in teeth that look noticeably uneven or "stubby" in appearance. Our dentists offer aesthetic gum recontouring here in-office with our Biolaser Laser, which will involve a conservative reshaping of the natural gum line in order to reveal previously hidden dental structure and create a much more symmetrical and pleasing look. Gum recontouring may also become necessary for restorative purposes, such as if a tooth is too far hidden in the tissue to successfully receive a new dental crown.